top of page

MAJESTIC BONTX is an advanced hair repair, anti-aging and straightening formula. Formulated to restore the damaged hair cortex and the hair cuticle,  bringing your hair back to life. BONTX repair the broker hair fibers and fills in gaps within the hair shaft making hair fuller and much stronger . Results  are healthier, smoother and softer hair with incredible shine.


Key Results

  • Eliminate Frizz + Smoothes Hair
  • Protects The Hair Fibers + Colour Longevity
  • Improves The Softness + Shine Of The Hair
  • Hairs Becomes Managable
  • Safe For All Hair Types/ Texture
  • Increase For Thermal Protection + Everyday Environment
  • Easy and comfortable use
  • Thoroughly wash hair up to 4 times with MK Clarifying Shampoo.
  •  Dry 80% (for less straightening results)  or 100% (for more straightening results) with a blowdryer.
  •  Using an application brush, apply treatment stating from middle length to ends. Working up to ¼ inch away from the roots, evenly spreading and overlapping in each section with a fine tooth comb.
  •  Leave the treatment capped or uncapped  30-45 minutes for wavy/frizzy/fine hair and 60 minutes for curly hair.
  • Rinse hair stating at the nape (bottom of the head), then top of head (ear to ear) emulsify the product into the hair and scalp, then ocne more top of the head (ear to ear). DO NOT RINSE ENTIRELY! Porost hair rinse 80% (leaving 20% of producton in hair). *Resistant as much as 50%- 100% (for straightening results leave 100%).
  • Blow-dry hair completely 100% using your blow dryer and a round hair brush ensuring a smooth blowdry.
    hair is brushed, the better the result).
  • Use the MK Flatiron at 185°C- 210°C for fine hair texture and 215°C-230°C, 5-15 times passes (depends of hair contition/texture) on very small sections to properly seal the treatment into the hair cuticles. Iron very small portions of hair for best results. Adjust temperature of hair iron passes accordingly to hair texture.
  • Finish with MK ARGAN OIL, MK FRIZZ EASE  hair serum.
  • Wash hair within 24 hours with MK Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner.
  • To maintain treatment of your hair, continue using MK Replenishing Shampoo and
    Conditioner and mask.

Majestic BONTX Hair treatment

Sales Tax Included
    apple google.png